109A S. King Street
Leesburg VA, 20175
Receive Email Alerts from Me
Experience, Exceptional Service & Industry Knowledge
With over twenty years successfully serving 100's of clients, I can provide an exceptional experience for both buyers and sellers. My focus on customer service and in depth knowledge of the mortgage industry and community provides you with a successful transaction, every time. I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver the best service in the industry.
Three Principles for Successful Relationships
- I believe my ability supported by a great experienced team is essential for a successful transaction.
- Being positive is infectious and I surround myself with positive people who all believe in the better good.
- Making my clients feel welcome the moment we speak and treating them like gold is natural for me.
New Construction Specialist
With an extensive background in sales, marketing, and escrow management, Ms. Jansen has successfully managed & marketed nearly $271+ million in new home real estate developments for some of the region's most high-profile development projects since 1990.
- New Home Builder Sales, Luxury Estate
- 20+ Years Real Estate Experience
- Hands on Sales and Marketing Expertise
- Mortgage Experience
- Contract Negotiation
- Competitive Analysis
- Proven Marketing Strategies
I started selling condos and town homes in California and moved to Northern Virginia in 1992, where I sold new homes for national and custom home builders.
I currently reside in Lowes Island, Virginia and have two wonderful and beautiful children. Being an active parent in my children's education has been one the best experiences of all, and always "learning" is the best part.