From the Dirt Up – Out & About with Yvonne Jansen
This is a first in series of “From the Dirt Up” featuring Wormald Homes at Brentwood Springs in beautiful Round Hill, VA.
This new and amazing community is featuring a luxury main level living floorplan called The Willersley starting at approximately 2,200 square feet. Along with three other floorplans with owner’s suites on the main level.
The architectural features being offered are “outstanding” from the hip-roof lines, craftsman style exteriors with brick and stone facades giving this community a true custom look for each home to be build in this fabulous community.
- Starting Base Prices: Low to High $500’s.
- Four Floorplans from 2,200 to 3,000 square feet
The current estimated delivery time (weather permitting) for a Wormald Homes at Brentwood Springs is Spring 2016. The model is currently being built now.
The Top Highlights that set this community apart are:
- No Lot Premiums!
- Homesites range from 9,000 – 16,000 square feet.
- Wormald’s “lock & go” offers; maintenance free lifestyle that includes lawn mowing, mulching and snow removal!
- Partial Stone Fronts.
- Public Water and Sewer.
- Stoneleigh Golf and Country Club offering 1 Year Social Membership.
- Views, Views and more Views!
Current Schools for Brentwood Springs:
- Round Hill Elementary School
- Harmony Middle School
- Woodgrove High School
(Schools as of this video tapping are zoned – not rated)
Call me if you want to tour this community or if would like additional information.
Yvonne Jansen, Realtor